Monday, June 18, 2007

11 weeks - 2 crowing Roosters

The Boys, look at the size difference, Sophie's feet are green, Goldie's are slate-blue
The rooster named Sophie. He started crowing last Thursday, so there is no more guessing, Sophie is officially a boy. I thought about changing his name, but I think I will stick with Sophie, he seems to like his name. So far he is a sweet, but clumsy boy, he is huge and he often sits on my lap and lets me pet him.

Goldie


Lucy, she is a very sweet girl, always was.



Tippi is taking a nap in the "pool". She and Mira are the only ones who will lay down in the water to cool off and take a nap.

Cute little Mira. She really likes to be close to me when I am in their coop - and, she always wants to sit next to Sophie, one of the roosters.


Mira and Pearl, don't they look like two girls chit-chatting while walking along?

Pearl (right) and Bianca (left) enjoying a cantalope

No comments: