Friday, August 31, 2007

Just a few pictures of my chickens, 5 months old
Goldie my cockerel is getting very territorial and has been attacking me a few times. I now carry a dustpan with me and if he comes after me I shoo him out of the coop or into a different area and give him a time-out. What a little bugger he is, I am hoping that he will learn to mind his manners.

Headshot of Tippi

head shot of Bella, her ears a a light turquoise color, interesting breed, the colors are really striking. She is a nice pullet, very smallish.


Buffy



And this is of course Sophie, my other cockerel, he is still sweet and eats nicely from my hand.

the whole gang taking a dust bath together

Goldie crows as he is standing guard for his flock as they take a dust bath.

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

What a great pic of the crowing!

Your birds are all lovely!