Friday, April 27, 2007

First Outing,

today I took my chicks outside to their future home, I took them to their area in a crate and put the crate inside their henhouse. When I opened the door they all stood there and looked for a while.
Tobi was the first one out, after a few times running back inside, I grabbed a little bit of grass and threw it where they could see it, that got them all going, from there they had a great time.
Still not quite sure what to make of all that freedom
Lucy on the move



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marlene, It's Kate Harker. I saw your link on a post to the canine genetics list...I really enjoyed looking at your chicks, they are so pretty! :O) I have to let you know though, I think Goldie is a cockerel. Her comb is so much bigger and redder than the other campine, I think there's a good chance she's a HE. :O) Kate